|Name:||Calcium Chloride Dihydrate||Chemical Formula:||CaCl2.2H2O|
CaCl2.2H2O Calcium Chloride Flake,
74% calcium chloride flake,
10035-04-8 cacl2 desiccant
Calcium Chloride 74%-77% White Flakes Industrial Grade Calcium Chloride Dihydrate Desiccant
Calcium Chloride Dihydrate is colorless cubic crystal. General products are white flake, powder, vertical, ball or honeycomb. Slightly bitter, tasteless.
|Calcium Chloride (CaCl2) content, w/%||77||74|
|Alkalinity [Calculated as Ca(OH)2],w/%||0.2|
|Total alkali metal chloride (as NaCl), w/%||5|
|Water insoluble matter, w/%||0.15|
|Iron (Fe), w/%||0.006|
|Total magnesium (calculated as MgCl2), w/%||0.5|
|Sulfate (calculated as CaSO4), w/%||0.05|
1. Calcium Chloride is used as a multi-purpose desiccant, such as the drying of nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide and other gases.
2. It is used as dehydrating agent in the production of alcohol, ester, ether and acrylic resin.
3. Calcium chloride aqueous solution is an important refrigerant for refrigerator and ice making.
4. It can accelerate the hardening of concrete and increase the cold resistance of building mortar.
5. It is an excellent building antifreeze.
6. It can be used as a defoamer for port, dust collector for road surface and fire retardant for fabric.
7. It can be used as a protecting agent and refining agent in Al Mg metallurgy.
8. It is a precipitant for the production of lake pigments.
9. Used for deinking of waste paper.
10. It is the raw material for producing calcium salt.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251