|Product No.:||LHG-22||Chemical Formula:||CaCl2|
|Package:||25kg/bag||Application:||Melting Ice, Melting Snow|
74% CaCL2 Calcium Chloride,
77% CaCL2 Calcium Chloride,
calcium chloride flakes
74% 77% Calcium Chloride Snow Melt Agent Calcium Chloride Flakes Dihydrate Calcium Chloride
Calcium chloride dihydrate is a white or gray chemical, mostly in granular form. The most common use of calcium chloride dihydrate in the market is to use it as a snow melting agent.
|Calcium Chloride (CaCl2) content, w/%||77||74|
|Alkalinity [Calculated as Ca(OH)2],w/%||0.2|
|Total alkali metal chloride (as NaCl), w/%||5|
|Water insoluble matter, w/%||0.15|
|Iron (Fe), w/%||0.006|
|Total magnesium (calculated as MgCl2), w/%||0.5|
|Sulfate (calculated as CaSO4), w/%||0.05|
1. Appearance traits: colorless cubic crystals, white or off-white, granular, honeycomb [block, spherical, irregular granular, powder. Non-toxic, odorless, slightly bitter taste
2. Relative density: 2.15(25℃)
3. Melting point: 782℃
4. Boiling point: above 1600℃
5. It is highly hygroscopic and easily deliquescent when exposed to the air.
6. Solubility: It is easily soluble in water and emits a lot of heat at the same time. Its aqueous solution is slightly alkaline. Soluble in alcohol, insoluble in ether. When heated to 260, it dehydrates and becomes anhydrous. Other chemical properties are similar to anhydrous calcium chloride.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251