|Name:||Caustic Soda Pearls||Other Name:||Sodium Hydroxide|
|Molecular Formula:||NaOH||Appearance:||White Pearls|
Caustic Soda Pearls Sodium Hydroxide NaOH 99% 1000kg/Bag 20tons/20GP Withou Pallets
1. Chemicals Name: Caustic Soda Pearls
2. Other Name: Sodium Hydroxide Solid
3. Purity: 99%
4. Formula: NaOH
5. Appearance: White Pearls
6. UN Number: 1823
7. Class: 8
8. HS Code: 2815110000
9. CAS No.: 1310-73-2
10. Packing: 25KG/BAG
11. Loading: 20TONS/20GP without pallets
|Test Items||Standard||Test Result|
|Assay (NaOH) %||≥99.0||99.06|
|Sodium Carbonate (Na2CO3)%||≤0.5||0.45|
|Sodium Chloride (NaCl)%||≤0.03||0.02|
|Iron Sesquioxide (Fe2O3) %||≤0.005||0.0013|
1. Caustic soda pearls are commonly used in the chemical industry to manufacture formic acid, oxalic acid, borax, phenol, soap, synthetic fatty acids, synthetic detergents, sodium cyanide, etc.
2. Caustic soda pearls are used as cotton desizing agent, scouring agent, mercerizing agent and solvent for vat dyes in textile printing and dyeing industry.
3. Caustic soda pearls are used in the smelting industry to manufacture aluminum hydroxide, alumina and metal surface treatment agents.
4. Caustic soda pearls are used as acid neutralizer, decolorizer and deodorizer in the instrument industry.
5. Caustic soda pearls are used as starch gelatinizer and neutralizer in the adhesive industry.
6. Caustic soda pearls are widely used in enamel, medicine, cosmetics, leather, paint, pesticides, glass and other industries.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251