|Name:||Caustic Soda Flakes||Other Name:||Caustic Soda|
Soap NaOH Caustic Soda Sodium Hydroxide,
25kg / Bag Caustic Soda Sodium Hydroxide
99% Sodium Hydroxide Caustic Soda For Soap NaOH Caustic Soda Flakes 25kg/Bag
Caustic soda flakes are white translucent solid, strongly corrosive, absorbent and can be used as a desiccant.
Caustic soda flakes should be stored in a cool, dry and well-ventilated warehouse. Keep away from fire and heat sources. The temperature of the storage room should not exceed 35℃, and the relative humidity should not exceed 80%. The package must be sealed and protected from moisture. Should be stored separately with easy (can) combustibles, acids and so on, do not mix storage. The storage area should be equipped with suitable materials to contain leaks.
|Purity(NaOH) by wt %||99.0 min|
|NaCl by wt %||0.03 max|
|Na2CO3 by wt %||0.5 max|
|Iron content (as Fe) by wt %||0.005 max|
|SiO2 by wt %||0.04 max|
|Ca2+ Mg2+ by wt %||0.03 max|
|Pb by wt %||0.003 max|
|Hg by wt %||0.0015 max|
1. Caustic soda flakes mainly used as the most common paint stripper on the wooder objects.
2. Caustic Soda can be used in conjunction with zinc for creation of the famous Gold pennies experiment.
3. Caustic Soda can be used in the refining of alumina containing ore (bauxite) to produce aluminas(aluminium oxide) which used to produce aluminium metal via the smelting process.
4. Caustic Soda flakes can be used in soap making(cold process soap,saponification).
5. Caustic Soda flakes can be used in the home as a drain cleaning agent for clearing dogged drains.
6. Washing or chemical peeling of fruits and vegetable.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251