|Name:||Mono Potassium Phosphate||Other Name:||Potassium Dihydrogen Phosphate|
Agriculture Mono Potassium Phosphate,
White Crystalline Powder Mono Potassium Phosphate
0-52-34 MKP Agriculture 98% Mono Potassium Phosphate Fertilizer 25KG/BAG
Mono Potassium Phosphate(MKP)
Molecular formula: KH2PO4
Molecular weight: 136.09
NPK Ratio: 00:52:34
CAS Number: 7778-77-0
Specificity: colorless crystal or white crystalline powder or granule. No smell. Stable in the air. Relative density 2.338. Melting point is 96ºC to 253ºC. Soluble in water (83.5g/100ml, 90 degrees C), The PH is 4.2-4.7 in 2.7% water solution. Insoluble in ethanol.
Mono Potassium Phosphate used to manufacture metaphosphate in medical or food industry. Used as a high effective K and P compound fertilizer. It contains totally 86% fertilizer elements, used as a basic raw material for N, P and K compound fertilizer.
|Inspection Item||Test Standard|
|Heavy Metal %||≤0.003|
|Drying loss %||0.1|
1. High purity, fully water-soluble.
2. P and k are in assimilable forms, suitable for rapid uptake by plants, consists of 100% plant nutrients.
3. Free of chloride, sodium and other detrimental elements for plants.
4. Lowest salt index among common fertilizers, it is minimal risk of leaf burning or phytotoxicity.
5. Suitable for the production of nutrient solutions.
6. Excellent physical properties, nonhygroscopic and free flowing, white crystalline product, no caking, low pH.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251