|Name:||Mono Potassium Phosphate||Other Name:||Potassium Dihydrogen Phosphate|
ISO9001 Mono Potassium Phosphate,
Water Soluble Fertilizer Mono Potassium Phosphate
Mono Potassium Phosphate (MKP) /Potassium Dihydrogen Phosphate Water Soluble Fertilizer
Mono Potassium Phosphate is a soluble salt which is used as a fertilizer, a food additive and a fungicide. It is a source of phosphorus andpotassium. It is also a buffering agent. When used in fertilizer mixtures with urea and ammonium phosphates, it minimizes escape of ammonia by keeping the pH at a relatively low level. It is often used as a nutrient source in the greenhouse trade and in hydroponics.
|1||Main content(KH2PO4), %||99.5 min|
|2||P2O5 , %||52.0 min|
|3||K2O , %||34.0 min|
|4||PH(1% water solution) , %||4.4-4.8|
|5||Moisture, %||0.2 max|
|6||Water insoluble, %||0.1 max|
|7||Release type, %||quick|
1. Used as high efficient P.K. compound fertilizer to supply to crop nutritional throughout the growth cycle. MKP is suitable for preparation of fertilizer blends and production of liquid fertilizers. When applied as foliar spray, MKP acts as a suppressor of powdery mildew.
2. Used as a basic raw materials for N.P.K compound fertilizer, such as a partial potassium phosphate and other potassium.
3. Used as a nitrogen-free fertilizer, and stages of sugar-rich fruit, vegetables and crops help to increase sugar content and to improve the quality.
4. Used as medium agent, buffer regulated acid agent and nutritionalagents of bacteria. Mainly used in monosodium glutamate, wine, alcohol, citric acid, enzyme preparation, yeast, starch, sugar.
5. Mainly used in medicine, food stuffs, industry grate and making metaphosphates.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251