|Name:||Mono Potassium Phosphate||Other Name:||Potassium Dihydrogen Phosphate|
|Origin:||MADE IN CHINA||MF:||KH₂PO4|
Potassium Dihydrogen Phosphate,
Potassium Dihydrogen Phosphate MKP,
Potassium Dihydrogen Phosphate KH2PO4
Mono Potassium Phosphate MKP Fertilizer 98%Min Potassium Dihydrogen Phosphate MKP Fertilizer
Potassium dihydrogen phosphate has the chemical formula KH2PO4. There is deliquescence. When heated to 400 ℃, it melts into a transparent liquid, and after cooling, it solidifies into an opaque glassy potassium metaphosphate. Stable in air, soluble in water, insoluble in ethanol. It is used as a buffer and culture agent in industry; it is also used as a bacterial culture agent as a flavoring agent for synthesizing sake, a raw material for potassium metaphosphate, a culture agent for brewing yeast, a strengthening agent, a leavening agent, and a fermentation aid. It is used as high-efficiency phosphorus and potassium compound fertilizer in agriculture.
|Specification||Technical grade(top class)||Technical grade(first class)|
|Main content (as KH2PO4) %≥||99||98|
|Oxide (K2O) %≥||34||33.5|
|PH value(30g/L water solution)||4.3-4.7||4.3-4.7|
|Heavy metals(as Pb) %≤||0.005||0.008|
|Iron (Fe) %≤||0.003||0.008|
|Arsenic (as As) %≤||0.005||0.015|
|Choride (CL) %≤||0.05||0.2|
|Water insoluble %≤||0.1||0.2|
1. MKP is the preferred source of phosphorus and potassium when nitrogen fertilization should be limited.
2. Used as medium agent, buffer regulated acid agent and nutritional agents of bacteria.
3. As a fire retardant for fabric, wood and paper.
4. Mono potassium Phosphate is suitable for general crops and soils.
5. It has many excellent effects, such as significantly increasing production and income, improving quantity, optimizing quality, lodging resistance, disease and insect pests, and preventing premature senility.
6. It also has the effect of overcoming the nutritional deficiency caused by the decline of root aging and absorption ability at the later stage of crop growth. Can not be contacted/mixed with alkaline substances.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251