|Product Name:||Soda Ash Light||Content:||99.2%min|
|Application:||Glass, Food, Washing||Molecular Formula:||Na2CO3|
|CAS NO.:||497-19-8||Appearance:||White Powder|
Industrial Grade Sodium Carbonate Soda Ash,
Sodium Carbonate Soda Ash Na2CO3,
Detergent Sodium Carbonate Soda Ash
Soda Ash Light Industrial Grade Sodium Carbonate Na2CO3 For Glass And Detergent
Soda ash light is a white powder or fine-grained crystal with astringent taste. Slightly soluble in absolute ethanol, insoluble in propanol. Its aqueous solution is alkaline by hydrolysis, has certain corrosiveness, and can be neutralized with acid to generate corresponding salt and release carbon dioxide. It can be decomposed at high temperature to generate sodium oxide and carbon dioxide. Long-term exposure to the air can absorb moisture and carbon dioxide in the air to form sodium bicarbonate and form hard lumps. There are soda ash light and soda ash heavy.
Soda ash light is one of the most important chemical industry raw materials, widely used in glass, chemical industry (caustic soda, sodium nitrate, detergent, softened hard water), petrochemical, metallurgy and other industries, and also used in papermaking, soap, textile, printing and dyeing. , leather, food, medicine, film, light industry and other industries.
|Test Items||Premium Grade||First grade||Qualified Grade||Test Results|
|Total base amount (calculated by the mass fraction of Na2CO3 on dry basis) % ≥||99.2||98.8||98||99.5|
|Total alkali content (calculated by the mass fraction of Na2CO3 on wet basis) % ≥||97.9||97.5||96.7||99.1|
|Sodium chloride (by mass fraction of NaCl on dry basis) % ≤||0.7||0.9||1.2||0.45|
|Mass fraction of iron (Fe) (dry basis) % ≤||0.0035||0.0006||0.01||0.001|
|Sulphate (by mass fraction of SO4 on dry basis) % ≤||0.03||-||-||-|
|Mass fraction of water insolubles % ≤||0.03||0.1||0.15||0.01|
1. The glass industry is the largest consumer of soda ash, and each ton of glass consumes 0.2t of soda ash.
2. Soda ash can be used as a filler for rubber
3. Soda ash is used as water softener in printing and dyeing industry.
4. Soda ash is used in the pharmaceutical industry as an antacid and osmotic laxative.
5. Soda ash is used as detergent for wool rinsing, bath salt and medicine, and alkali agent in tanning leather.
6. Soda ash Using soda ash in drilling can reduce the filter loss of new slurry and increase the viscosity and shear force.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251