Resin Polyoxymethylene Granules
92% Paraformaldehyde Polyoxymethylene Granules For Resin/Medical/Organic Raw Material
Paraformaldehyde is a mixture of polyoxymethylene glycols containing 8 to 100 units of formaldehyde per molecule. The raw material for production is formaldehyde, the concentration of which is between 37% by weight and 60% by weight.
Paraformaldehyde is a white amorphous powder with formaldehyde odor and no fixed melting point. It decomposes when heated, with a melting point of 120-170°C. It is easily soluble in hot water and emits formaldehyde, slowly soluble in cold water, soluble in caustic alkali and alkali metal carbonate solution, insoluble in alcohol and ether, and its high polymer is insoluble in water. Formaldehyde-like reactions can occur, such as chloromethylation, acetal formation with alcohols, and the like. For synthetic resins, adhesives, medicines, fungicides, insecticides, disinfectants, etc.
1. Pesticides: Synthesis of acetochlor, butachlor and glyphosate, etc.;
2. Coating: synthetic high-grade automotive paint;
3. Synthesize urea-formaldehyde resin, phenolic resin, polyacetal resin, melamine resin, ion exchange resin, etc. and various adhesives;
4. Papermaking: synthetic paper strengthening agent;
5. Foundry: sand casting release agent, synthetic foundry adhesive;
6. Aquaculture: fumigant disinfectant.
7. Organic raw materials: used in the preparation of pentaerythritol, trimethylolpropane, glycerol, acrylic acid, methyl acrylate, methacrylic acid, N-hydroxymethacrylamide, alkyl phenol, methyl vinyl ketone, etc.
8. Others: Medicine and disinfection.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251