|UN NO.:||2213||Other Name:||Polyoxymethylene|
White Crystalline PFA Paraformaldehyde,
Industrial PFA Paraformaldehyde,
Paraformaldehyde Powder Industrial With CAS No.30525-89-4 PFA 25KG/BAG
Paraformaldehyde is a low molecular weight white crystalline powder with a formaldehyde odor. It is a very stable chemical substance, it is insoluble in ethanol, slightly soluble in cold water, soluble in dilute acid and dilute alkali. Paraformaldehyde is mainly used in the production and use of herbicides, and it is also mostly used in the preparation of synthetic resins (such as artificial horn products or artificial ivory) and adhesives. It can also be used in the pharmaceutical industry. It is an active ingredient in contraceptive creams, as well as in the disinfection of pharmacies, clothes and bedding. It can also be used as fumigant disinfectants, fungicides and insecticides.
|Appearance||White Powder||White Powder|
|Formic Acid, %||0.03||0.018|
|Conslusion||The quality of this batch of products is in confirmity with the standard of Q/QSY001-2017.|
1. Coating: Synthetic high-grade automotive paint
2. Resin: Synthetic urea-formaldehyde resin, phenolic resin, polyacetal resin, melamine resin, ion exchange resin, etc. and various adhesives
3. Papermaking: Synthetic Paper Strengtheners
4. Foundry: Sand foundry release agent, synthetic foundry binder
5. Aquaculture: Fumigant Disinfectant
6. Organic raw materials: used for the preparation of pentaerythritol, trimethylolpropane, glycerol, acrylic acid, methyl acrylate, methacrylic acid, N-hydroxymethacrylamide, alkyl phenol, methyl vinyl ketone, etc.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251