|Name:||Hexamine/Urotropine||Appearance:||White Crystal Power|
|CAS NO.:||100-97-0||Purity:||99% Min|
Industrial Hexamine Powder,
C6H12N4 Hexamine Powder
Industrial 99 Hexamine Powder Methenamine C6H12N4 Urotropine Price As Plastic Curing Agent
Hexamine is colorless or white crystal, soluble in water, alcohol and ether.
Alias: Urotropine, also known as hexamethylenetetramine
Product performance: This product is a white lustrous crystal or crystalline powder, which is irritating to the skin, easy to sublime and decompose when heated, flammable, easily soluble in water, insoluble in ether, aromatic hydrocarbons, etc.
Packing: Packed in woven bags lined with plastic bags, net weight 25kg per bag
1. Urotropine is used as anti-shrinkage finishing agent for textiles, sodium chlorite bleach activator, buffering agent for water repellent CR, etc.
2. Urotropine is used as a curing agent for resins and plastics, as a vulcanization accelerator (accelerator H) for rubber, as an anti-shrinkage agent for textiles, and in the preparation of fungicides, explosives, etc.
3. For medicinal use, after oral administration, it will decompose into acid urine to produce formaldehyde and play a bactericidal effect, which is used for mild urinary tract infection.
4. Urotropine is used externally to treat ringworm, antiperspirant, and underarm odor.
5. Urotropine is mixed with caustic soda and sodium phenolate to be used as phosgene absorber in gas masks.
3. Urotropine is also a commonly used corrosion inhibitor to slow down the corrosion of metal materials.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251