|Product Name:||Hexamine Powder||Other Name:||Hexamethylenetetramine|
White Crystal Hexamethylenetetramine,
Hexamethylenetetramine C6H12N4 Hexamine Powder Urotropine White Crystal
Hexamine is also known as Urotropine, Hexamethylenetetramine. It is a colorless and glossy crystal or white crystalline powder with a relative density of 1.27. It sublimates and partially decomposes at 260-263 °C. Flash point 250 ℃. The taste is sweet at first and then bitter, easily soluble in water, soluble in ethanol or chloroform, slightly soluble in ether. The aqueous solution is alkaline, it can burn in case of fire, and it sublimates without melting when heated to 263 °C, and partially decomposes at the same time.
Hexamine/Urotropine belongs to Class 4 Dangerous Goods, shiny crystalline or white crystalline powder, used as curing agent for resins and plastics, rubber vulcanization accelerator, textile anti-shrinkage agent, used in the manufacture of drugs, fungicides, explosives and many more.
|Product Name||Hexamine/Methenamine /Urotropine|
1. Hexamine is mainly used for plastic resin and a curing agent, catalyst of amino plastics and foaming agent, rubbervulcanization accelerator (accelerator h), textile shrinkage agent.
2. Hexamine can be make explosive, like RDX
3. Hexamine can be used for Solid Fuel Tablets.
4. Can be used in the manufacture of pesticides.
5. Hexamine is the raw material of organic synthesis, which is used to produce chloramphenicol in the pharmaceutical industry.
6. Hexamine can be used as a disinfectant in urinary system, which has no antibacterial effect and is effective against gram negative bacteria. The 20% solution can be used for the treatment of tinea corporis, underarm odor, sweaty feet etc..
7. Hexamine is mixed with sodium hydroxide and sodium phenolate, can mask the phosgene absorber.
8. Hexamine but also as the determination of bismuth, indium, manganese, cobalt, thorium, platinum, magnesium, lithium,copper, uranium, beryllium and tellurium, bromide, iodide and other reagents and chromatographic analytical reagent.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251