|Product Name:||Hexamine||Other Name:||Urotropine|
|Appearance:||White Crystalline Powder||Grade:||Industrial Grade|
Crystalline Hexamine Powder,
Rubber Vulcanization Hexamine Powder
99% Hexamethylenetetramine Urotropine Hexamine As Accelerator For Rubber Vulcanization
1. Appearance: white crystalline powder
2. Molecular formula: C6H12N4
3. Properties: Urotropine, also known as hexamethylenetetramine, is an organic compound.
Boiling point: 263°C (sublimation).
Flash point: 250°C.
Heat of combustion: -239.7kJ/mol.
Critical pressure: 3.69MPa.
Solubility: soluble in water, ethanol, chloroform, carbon tetrachloride, insoluble in ether, petroleum ether, aromatic hydrocarbons.
|ITEM||PREMIUM||FIRST CLASS||SECOND CLASS|
1. Used as curing agent for resins and plastics, catalyst and foaming agent for aminoplasts, accelerator for rubber vulcanization (accelerator H), anti-shrinkage agent for textiles, etc.
2. Raw materials for organic synthesis, used in the pharmaceutical industry to produce chloramphenicol.
3. Used as a disinfectant for the urinary system, it has no antibacterial effect and is effective against Gram-negative bacteria. Its 20% solution can be used to treat underarm odor, sweaty feet, tinea corporis, etc. It is mixed with sodium hydroxide and sodium phenate as a phosgene absorber in gas masks.
4. It is used in the manufacture of pesticides and pesticides. With the action of fuming nitric acid, a highly explosive cyclone explosive, referred to as RDX, can be obtained.
5. It can be used as a reagent and chromatographic analysis reagent for the determination of bismuth, indium, manganese, cobalt, thorium, platinum, magnesium, lithium, copper, uranium, beryllium, tellurium, bromide, iodide, etc.
6. It is a commonly used military fuel.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251