|UN NO.:||1328||Appearance:||White Powder|
|Application:||Curing Agent||HS Code:||2921229000|
Industrial Grade Hexamine Powder,
Organic Synthesis Hexamine Powder
Industrial Grade 99.3PCT Hexamine Urotropine Hexamethylenetetramine In Bulk
Hexamine white crystalline powder or colorless shiny crystals.
Irritating to the skin.
The relative density is 1.27 (25℃).
Sublimes and partially decomposes at about 263°C.
Flash point 250°C.
Water solubility 895 g/L (20°C).
Soluble in water, ethanol and chloroform, insoluble in ether.
The burning flame is colorless.
|hexamine||White crystal||White crystal|
|Chloride(in Cl) ≤||0.015%||0.01%|
|Sulphate(in SO4) ≤||0.02%||0.02%|
|Lead (in Pb) ≤||0.001%||0|
|Ammonium (IN NH4) ≤||0.001%||
1. Hexamethylenetetramine is mainly used as a curing agent for resins and plastics, a catalyst and foaming agent for aminoplasts, an accelerator for rubber vulcanization (accelerator H), and an anti-shrinkage agent for textiles.
2. Hexamethylenetetramine is a raw material for organic synthesis and is used in the pharmaceutical industry to produce chloramphenicol.
3. Hexamethylenetetramine can be used as a disinfectant for the urinary system. It has no antibacterial effect and is effective against Gram-negative bacteria. Its 20% solution can be used to treat underarm odor, sweaty feet, tinea corporis, etc.
4. Hexamethylenetetramine mixed with sodium hydroxide and sodium phenolate can be used as a phosgene absorber in gas masks.
5. Hexamethylenetetramine is used in the manufacture of pesticides and pesticides.
6. The action of hexamethylenetetramine and fuming nitric acid can produce a highly explosive cyclone explosive, abbreviated as RDX.
7. Hexamethylenetetramine can also be used as a reagent and chromatographic analysis reagent for the determination of bismuth, indium, manganese, cobalt, thorium, platinum, magnesium, lithium, copper, uranium, beryllium, tellurium, bromide, iodide, etc. .
Store in a cool, ventilated warehouse. Keep away from fire and heat sources, and need to be packaged and sealed. It should be stored separately from oxidants and acids and should not be stored together. Use explosion-proof lighting and ventilation facilities, and prohibit the use of mechanical equipment and tools that are prone to sparks.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251