|Appearance:||White Crystal Power||CAS NO.:||100-97-0|
Heterocyclic Organic Compound Hexamine Powder,
Solid Fuel Hexamine Powder
Hexamine Powder/ Methenamine/ Hexamethylenetetramine/ Urotropin As Solid Fuel
C6H12N4 is a heterocyclic organic compound with a chemical name Hexamine. It is also called Methenamine or Hexamethylenetetramine or Urotropin. Hexamine is a heterocyclic organic compound that can be prepared by the reaction of formaldehyde and ammonia. It is crystalline and white in appearance.
|Molecular weight of C6H12N4||140.186 g/mol|
|Density of Hexamine||1.33 g/cm3|
|Melting point of Hexamine||280 ℃|
|Boiling point of Hexamine||Sublimes|
|Appearance||White powder||White powder|
1. Hexamine is used in the production of liquid or powdery preparations of phenolic resins.
2. Hexamine used as binders in clutch and brake linings.
3. Hexamine used in the form of spray and cream to treat concomitant odour and excessive sweating.
4. Hexamine used in Grocott’s methenamine silver stain.
5.Hexamine used as a solid fuel.
6. Hexamine used as a food preservative.
7. Hexamine used as a primary ingredient in making RDX.
8. Hexamine used to prevent vulcanized rubber.
9. Hexamine used as a corrosion inhibitor for steel.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251