|Product Name:||Hexamine||Other Name:||Urotropine|
|UN NO.:||1328||Appearance:||White Crystalline Powder|
Hexamine/ Urotropine C6H12N4 White Crystal Hexamine Powder
Hexamine is a white crystalline compound that is highly soluble in water. Crystals of hexamine burn with a yellow flame and the material has been used in small indoor fireworks employing magnesium and lithium salts. In contrast to metaldehyde formerly used for this purpose it does not produce poisonous formaldehyde when lighted indoors. Some armys employ ESBIT fuel to allow the soldiers to cook their meals while in field. Hexamine is the main ingredient.
Product Name: Hexamine/Urotropine
CAS NO: 100-97-0
EINECS NO: 202-905-8
Molecular Fomula :C6H12N4
CLASS NO: 4.1
UN NO: 1328
HS code: 2933699090
Molecular Weight: 140.19
Appearance: White Crystalline Powder
|Appearance||White powder||White powder|
1. Hexamine is in the manufacture of dinitrosopentamethylene-tetramine, a blowing agent for rubber.
2. It is used as a catalyst in the manufacture of Bakelite phenol formaldehyde molding powders.
3. It is used as a basic raw material in slurry explosives.
4. It has many other applications in the manufacture of plastics, paints, foundry resins, textiles, plywood, laminated sheets, cement, fertilizers, pesticides, solid fuel tablets etc.
5. Unstabilized Hexamine is used in adhesives, coatings and sealing compounds, in the preservation of hides, as cross-linking agent for hardening phenol-formaldehyde resins and vulcanizing rubber, as corrosion inhibitor for steel, as dye fixative, as fuel tablets for camping stoves, as stabilizer for lubricating and insulating oils, for manufacture of explosives, chemical detection of metals and as an urinary antiseptic.
6. Stabilized Hexamine is used in process industry, as per the requirements of specific customers.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251