|Name:||Caustic Soda Flakes||Other Name:||Sodium Hydroxide|
OHSAS18001 Caustic Soda Sodium Hydroxide,
Soap Caustic Soda Sodium Hydroxide,
Viscose Fiber Caustic Soda Flakes
Caustic Soda Flakes 99% Sodium Hydroxide For Soap Caustic Soda For Textile Industries
Caustic soda flakes, the chemical name is sodium hydroxide, white translucent flake solid, as the basic chemical raw material, widely used in papermaking, synthetic washing and soap, viscose fiber, rayon and cotton fabrics and other light textile industries, pesticides, dyes , rubber and chemical industries, oil drilling, petroleum industry for refining petroleum grease and refining tar.
|Index||Index value||Inspection result|
|Superior class||First class||Qualified|
|NaOH % ≥||99||98.5||98||99.01|
|NaCl % ≤||0.03||0.05||0.08||0.03|
|Fe2O3 % ≤||0.005||0.008||0.01||0.005|
|Na2CO3 % ≤||0.5||0.8||1||0.5|
1. Used in the production of paper and cellulose pulp.
2. It is used in the production of soap, synthetic detergents, synthetic fatty acids and the refining of animal and vegetable oils.
3. It is used as desizing agent, scouring agent and mercerizing agent for cotton cloth in textile printing and dyeing industry.
4. The chemical industry is used to produce borax, sodium cyanide, formic acid, oxalic acid, phenol, etc.
5. The petroleum industry is used for refining petroleum products and in oil field drilling mud. It is also used in the production of aluminum oxide, metal zinc and metal copper surface treatment and glass, enamel, tanning, medicine, dyes and pesticides.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251