|Name:||Caustic Soda Flakes||Other Name:||Caustic Soda|
25kg / Bag Caustic Soda Sodium Hydroxide,
Desizing Agent Caustic Soda Sodium Hydroxide,
Caustic Soda Sodium Hydroxide NaOH
25kg/Bag Caustic Soda Flakes 99% Sodium Hydroxide NaOH For Papermaking Soapmaking
Caustic soda flake, chemical name: sodium hydroxide, is a strong alkali with strong corrosiveness, and it is a white translucent flaky solid.
1. Used in the production of paper and cellulose pulp.
2. It is used in the production of soap, synthetic detergents, synthetic fatty acids and the refining of animal and vegetable oils.
3. It is used as desizing agent, scouring agent and mercerizing agent for cotton cloth in textile printing and dyeing industry.
4. The chemical industry is used to produce borax, sodium cyanide, formic acid, oxalic acid, phenol, etc.
5. The petroleum industry is used for refining petroleum products and in oil field drilling mud. It is also used in the production of aluminum oxide, metal zinc and metal copper surface treatment and glass, enamel, tanning, medicine, dyes and pesticides.
|Index||Index value||Inspection result|
|Superior class||First class||Qualified|
|NaOH % ≥||99||98.5||98||99.01|
|NaCl % ≤||0.03||0.05||0.08||0.03|
|Fe2O3 % ≤||0.005||0.008||0.01||0.005|
|Na2CO3 % ≤||0.5||0.8||1||0.5|
25kg plastic woven bag packaging.
Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
Do not mix with acid substances or flammable and explosive materials.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251