|Name:||Caustic Soda Pearls||Other Name:||Sodium Hydroxide|
|Appearance:||White Prills||HS Code:||2815110000|
White Prills Caustic Soda Pearls,
Sodium Hydroxide Caustic Soda Pearls
Caustic Soda Pearls 99% Min NaOH Sodium Hydroxide Prills For Soap Production
Pure sodium hydroxide is a white solid, easily soluble in water, and its aqueous solution has astringency and a greasy feel. When sodium hydroxide is exposed to the air, it is easy to absorb water, and the surface is wet and gradually dissolves. This phenomenon is called deliquescence. Its relative density is 2.130. Melting point 318.4 ℃. Boiling point 1390 ℃.
As a high-purity reagent, it is widely used in chemical, metallurgy, paper, petroleum, textile and daily chemical industries. Used in the manufacture of soap, paper, rayon, finishing cotton, refining kerosene.
|Test Items||Standard||Test Result|
|Assay (NaOH) %||≥99.0||99.06|
|Sodium Carbonate (Na2CO3)%||≤0.5||0.45|
|Sodium Chloride (NaCl)%||≤0.03||0.02|
|Iron Sesquioxide (Fe2O3) %||≤0.005||0.0013|
1. The chemical industry is used in the manufacture of formic acid, oxalic acid, borax, phenol, sodium cyanide and soap, synthetic fatty acids, synthetic detergents, etc.
2. In textile printing and dyeing industry, it is used as cotton desizing agent, scouring agent, mercerizing agent and solvent for vat dye and Haichang blue dye.
3. The smelting industry is used to manufacture aluminum hydroxide, alumina and metal surface treatment agent.
4. The instrument industry is used as acid neutralizer, decolorizer and deodorizer.
5. The adhesive industry is used as starch gelatinizer and neutralizer.
6. In addition, it is widely used in enamel, medicine, cosmetics, leather, paint, pesticide, glass and other industries
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251