|Name:||Sodium Hydroxide||CAS No.:||1310 -73-2|
|Other Name:||Caustic Soda||MF:||NaOH|
2.13g/cm3 Caustic Soda Sodium Hydroxide,
25kg / Bag Caustic Soda Sodium Hydroxide,
Hydroxides Caustic Soda Sodium Hydroxide
Caustic Soda Flakes NAOH Sodium Hydroxide White Flake 99% For Papermaking
Name: Sodium hydroxide/ Caustic Soda Flake
Net weight: 25kg/bag
CAS number: 1310-73-2
Molecular weight: 40.01
Chemical formula: NaOH
Density: 2.13 (g/cm3)
Melting point: 318.4 ℃
PH value: 7-14
Properties: White, deliquescent solid in various forms, odorless. soluble in water. Dissolving releases enough heat, its aqueous solution has astringent taste and slippery feeling, and the solution is strongly alkaline.
|Test Items||Standard||Test Result|
|Assay (NaOH) %||≥98.5||98.7|
|Sodium Carbonate (Na2CO3)%||≤0.5||0.3|
|Sodium Chloride (NaCl)%||≤0.03||0.01|
|Iron Sesquioxide (Fe2O3) %||≤0.005||0.002|
Caustic soda flakes is one of the most important industrial chemicals.has many different functions and uses.
1. Used in manufacturing a large number of compounds including sodium salts
2. Used in treating cellulose for producing rayon and cellophane
3. Used in manufacturing soaps, detergents, pulp, and paper.
4. Used in petroleum refining.
3. Used to precipitate metals as hydroxides
4. Used in reclaiming rubber, dissolving casein in plastics production, refining vegetable oils, processing textiles
5. Used as an eluant in ion chromatography, etching and electroplating.
6. Used as a strong base in many organic synthesis and base-catalyzed reactions.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251