|Product:||Soda Ash Light||Molecular Formula:||Na2CO3|
|Appearance:||White Powder||Content:||≥ 98.8%|
|CAS NO.:||497-19-8||National Standard::||GB 210.1-2004|
40KG / Bag Soda Ash Light,
Na2CO3 Soda Ash Light,
Sodium Carbonate Soda Ash Light
40KG/BAG 99.2% Soda Ash Light For Glass Na2CO3 Sodium Carbonate
Sodium carbonate (Na2CO3), molecular weight 105.99, also known as soda ash, but the classification belongs to salt and does not belong to alkali. Also known in international trade as soda or soda ash.
It is an important organic chemical raw material, mainly used in the production of flat glass, glass products and ceramic glaze.It is also widely used in domestic washing, acid neutralization, and food processing.
|NAME||Soda ash(sodium carbonate)|
|OTHER NAME||Soda ash light|
|PRODUCT CLASS||Industrial Grade|
|PARTICLE SIZE||60-80 mesh number|
|PRODUCT SHAPE||White powder|
1. Used as analytical reagent, also used in inorganic synthesis and pharmaceutical industry.
2. Used to treat acidemia. Antacids.
3. Used as a starter in the food industry, a generator of carbon dioxide in soft drinks and cold drinks, and a preservative for butter.
4. It can also be used for film production, leather tanning, mineral processing, smelting, metal heat treatment, fiber, rubber and agricultural seed soaking, etc.
5. It is also used as wool detergent, foam fire extinguishing agent, bath agent and so on.
6. Alkaline agent: leavening agent. It is often formulated with ammonium bicarbonate as a leavening agent for biscuits and cakes. The addition amount in wheat flour is 20g./kg. It can be used with citrinic acid, tartaric acid, etc. to prepare foaming agents for solid refreshing drinks (to produce CO2)
7. Carbon-alkali balance medicine for injection.
8. Used in food, medicine, motion picture film, leather tanning, mineral processing, metallurgy, fiber, rubber and other industries.
9. It can also be detergent and fire extinguishing agent.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251