|Name:||Sodium Chloride||Appearance:||White Crystal|
|HS Code:||2501002000||Chemical Formula:||NaCl|
|CAS NO.:||7647-14-5||EINECS NO.:||231-598-3|
ISO 14001 Sodium Chloride,
Soap Manufacturing NaCl Sodium Chloride
Sodium Chloride Refined White Salt NaCl For Soap Manufacturing
The appearance of Industrial salt (sodium chloride) is white crystal and salty.Its aqueous solution is neutral.Sodium chloride is one of the largest inorganic raw materials used by volume. Its major chemical products are caustic soda and chlorine, which are separated by the electrolysis of a pure brine solution. These are used in the manufacture of PVC, plastics, paper pulp and many other inorganic and organic compounds. Salt is also used in the manufacture of soaps and glycerine, where it is added to the vat to precipitate out the saponified products.
|Superior Grade||First Grade||Two Grade|
|Sodium Chloride/(g/100g) ≥||99.1||98.5||97.5|
|Water content/(g/100g) ≤||0.3||0.5||0.8|
|Water insoluble matter/(g/100g) ≤||0.05||0.1||0.2|
|Total calcium and magnesium ions/(g/100g) ≤||0.25||0.4||0.6|
|Sulfate ion /(g/100g) ≤||0.3||0.5||0.9|
1. Large amount of sodium chloride is needed in organic synthesis industry.
2. In addition, it is also used in soap manufacturing, ceramics, glass production, daily chemical industry, petroleum drilling, drilling fluid, well completion fluid, petrochemical dehydration fluid, early strength agent in construction industry, coagulant for coating production, latex coagulant for rubber industry.
3. Additive for paper industry and deinking for waste paper.
4. Inorganic chemical raw materials and sulfate removal agent for chemical industry.
5. Coagulant for sodium alginate To prevent and control the decay of wheat, apple, cabbage and other food preservatives.
6. To prepare metal sodium and other sodium compounds, and to heat treatment medium of iron and steel, etc.
7. Sodium Chloride is also widely used in water treatment, highway snow removal, refrigeration and refrigeration.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251