|Product Name:||Sodium Hydroxide||Other Name:||Caustic Soda|
|Molecular Formula:||NaOH||Appearance:||White Flakes|
|Melting Point:||318.4 ℃||Boiling Point:||1390 ℃|
Detergent Grade Sodium Hydroxide Flakes,
Caustic Soda Sodium Hydroxide Flakes,
1310-73-2 Sodium Hydroxide Flakes
Detergent Grade 98.5% Sodium Hydroxide Flakes Caustic Soda CAS 1310-73-2
Caustic Soda, chemical name sodium hydroxide, white semitransparent flaky solid, basic chemical raw material, widely used in paper, synthetic washing and soap, viscose fiber, rayon and woolen textile industry, pesticide, dye, rubber and chemical industry, oil drilling, refining oil oil and refining tar oil. Industry, and defense industry, machinery industry, wood processing, metallurgical industry, pharmaceutical industry and urban construction. It is also used in the manufacture of chemicals, paper, soap and detergent, rayon and glass paper, the processing of alumina from bauxite, the mercerization of textiles, and water treatment.
|Test Items||Standard||Test Result|
|Assay (NaOH) %||≥98.5||98.7|
|Sodium Carbonate (Na2CO3)%||≤0.5||0.3|
|Sodium Chloride (NaCl)%||≤0.03||0.01|
|Iron Sesquioxide (Fe2O3) %||≤0.005||0.002|
1. Sodium hydroxide is mainly used in papermaking, cellulose pulp production, soap, synthetic detergent, synthetic fatty acid production and animal and vegetable oil refining.
2. Textile printing and dyeing industry is used as desizing agent, scouring agent and mercerizing agent for cotton cloth.
3. Chemical industry is used to produce borax, sodium cyanide, formic acid, oxalic acid, phenol, etc.
4. The petroleum industry is used for refining petroleum products and for drilling mud in oil fields.
5. It is also used for surface treatment of alumina, zinc and copper, glass, enamel, leather, medicine, dyes and pesticides.
6. Food grade products are used in food industry as acid neutralizer, peeler of citrus and peach, detergent of empty bottles and cans, decolorizing agent and deodorizer.
7. When sodium hydroxide is used as a basic reagent, it can be used as neutralizing agent, matching masking agent, precipitating agent, precipitation masking agent, absorbent of a small amount of carbon dioxide and water, and a chromogenic agent for the determination of ketosterol by thin layer analysis.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251