|Name:||Sodium Hydroxide||Othe Name:||Caustic Soda|
|CAS No.:||1310-73-2||Application:||Make Paper,Soap,Water Treatment|
99% Caustic Soda Sodium Hydroxide,
1310-73-2 Caustic Soda Sodium Hydroxide,
NaOH Caustic Soda Sodium Hydroxide
Flake Caustic Soda NaOH 99% Sodium Hydroxide Cas 1310-73-2 For Textile
Sodium hydroxide, inorganic compound, chemical formula NaOH, also called caustic soda, caustic soda, caustic soda, caustic soda. Sodium hydroxide has strong alkaline, highly corrosive, can be used as acid neutralizer, with masking agent, precipitator, precipitation masking agent, color developing agent, saponifying agent, peeling agent, detergent, etc., the use is very wide.
|Test Items||Standard||Test Result|
|Assay (NaOH) %||≥98.5||98.7|
|Sodium Carbonate (Na2CO3)%||≤0.5||0.3|
|Sodium Chloride (NaCl)%||≤0.03||0.01|
|Iron Sesquioxide (Fe2O3) %||≤0.005||0.002|
Caustic soda is an important raw material of the chemical industry, mainly used in industries such as artificial fiber, textile, dyestuff, chemicals for daily use, petroleum and petrochemical, organic synthesis, pharmacy, chemical fertilizer, paper making, plastic and water treatment.
1. Mainly used in papermaking, cellulose pulp production, soap, synthetic detergent, synthetic fatty acid production and refining of animal and vegetable oils.
2. Used as cotton desizing agent, scouring agent and mercerizing agent in textile printing and dyeing industry.
3. Used in the chemical industry to produce borax, formic acid, oxalic acid, phenol, etc.
4. The petroleum industry is used to refine petroleum products and used in oilfield drilling mud.
5. Also used for surface treatment of aluminum oxide, metallic zinc and metallic copper.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251