|Product Name:||Sodium Chloride||Appearance:||White Crystal|
|HS Code:||2501001900||Application:||Dye, Textile, Glass|
Industrial Refined Salt NaCL Sodium Chloride,
Soda Ash NaCL Sodium Chloride
Industrial Refined Salt NaCL Sodium Chloride For Making Caustic Soda, Soda Ash
Industrial salt is one of the most basic raw materials in the chemical industry, and its main components are sodium chloride and sodium nitrite. It is used in the production of chemical products such as hydrochloric acid, caustic soda, soda ash, hydrogen, and chlorine. Industrial salt can be divided into industrial granular salt and industrial refined salt according to whether it is processed or not. Industrial refined salt has a higher sodium chloride content and less impurity content. Industrial salt contains certain carcinogenic nitrite, and may also be doped with impurities such as lead, arsenic, and mercury that are harmful to the human body. After a person consumes a certain amount of industrial salt, symptoms such as dizziness, tinnitus, general weakness, vomiting, diarrhea, and difficulty breathing may occur. In severe cases, it may even lead to death. Therefore, industrial salt cannot be used as edible salt.
|Sea Salt Industrial||Refined Salt Industrial|
|Class One||Class Two||Superior Grade||Class One|
|1||Sodium Chloride Mass Fraction, % ≥||94.8||92||99.1||98.5|
|2||Moisture Mass Fraction, % ≤||3.8||6||0.3||0.5|
|3||Water Insoluble Substances Mass Fraction, % ≤||0.3||0.4||0.05||0.1|
|4||Calcium & Magnesium Mass Fraction, % ≤||0.4||0.6||0.25||0.4|
|5||Sulphate Mass Fraction, % ≤||0.7||1||0.3||0.5|
1. Sodium chloride is an important chemical raw material for the preparation of chlorine gas, metal sodium, caustic soda, soda soda and other substances.
2. Sodium chloride is widely used in dyes, ceramics, metallurgy, leather, soap, refrigeration and other aspects.
3. In analytical chemistry, sodium chloride is the reagent for the determination of fluorine and silicate, and the benchmark reagent for the calibration of silver nitrate.
4. Sodium chloride is used for lavourings, nutrients, preservatives, spices, dough conditioners.
5. Sodium chloride is used for Isosmotic regulator, salting-out agent, tablet, capsule diluent, etc.
6. Sodium chloride is an important raw material of soda, caustic soda and food seasoning, used in soap and leather industry, etc
7. Sodium chloride is used for making caustic soda, soda ash and other industrial products.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251