|Name:||Sodium Chloride||HS Code:||2501002000|
|Chemical Formula:||NaCl||Appearance:||White Crystal|
|CAS NO.:||7647-14-5||EINECS NO.:||231-598-3|
1000kg Packing Sodium Chloride Salt,
NaCl Sodium Chloride Salt,
231-598-3 Sodium Chloride Salt
High Quality Industrial Grade Sodium Chloride Refined Industrial Salt NaCl
1. Chemical Formula: NaCl
2. Description: The appearance of sodium chloride is white crystal and salty.Its aqueous solution is neutral.Sodium chloride is one of the largest inorganic raw materials used by volume. Its major chemical products are caustic soda and chlorine, which are separated by the electrolysis of a pure brine solution. These are used in the manufacture of PVC, plastics, paper pulp and many other inorganic and organic compounds. Salt is also used in the manufacture of soaps and glycerine, where it is added to the vat to precipitate out the saponified products.
(1) Should be stored in a cool, ventilated and dry place.
(2) Keep away from light and water.
(3) Don't be mixed with the acid or alkali.
Our salt is mainly processed from salt mines in China.The rock salt is dried and electrolytic can be used to make metal sodium and chlorine gas Its major industrial products are caustic soda and chlorine, and is used in many industrial processes including the manufacture of polyvinyl chloride, plastics, paper pulp and many other products.
|Place of Origin||China|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Application||Dyeing Textile/Water Treatment/Oil drilling/Snow Melting|
1. Large amount of sodium chloride is needed in organic synthesis industry.
2. In addition, it is also used in soap manufacturing, ceramics, glass production, daily chemical industry, petroleum drilling, drilling fluid, well completion fluid, petrochemical dehydration fluid, early strength agent in construction industry, coagulant for coating production, latex coagulant for rubber industry.
3. Additive for paper industry and deinking for waste paper.
4. Inorganic chemical raw materials and sulfate removal agent for chemical industry.
5. Coagulant for sodium alginate To prevent and control the decay of wheat, apple, cabbage and other food preservatives.
6. To prepare metal sodium and other sodium compounds, and to heat treatment medium of iron and steel, etc.
7. Sodium Chloride is also widely used in water treatment, highway snow removal, refrigeration and refrigeration.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251