|Product Name:||Hexamine Powder||Other Name:||Methenamine|
|Appearance:||White Crystalline Powder||Grade:||Industrial Grade|
Urotropin Crystal Hexamine Powder,
100-97-0 Hexamine Powder,
Purity 99% Hexamine Powder
Hexamethylenetetramine Urotropin Crystal Powder Hexamine Purity 99%
Hexamine is white crystal or powder, specific gravity(25C)1.27, melting point 199-122C; sublimated when heated to 230C,nofusion and partly decomposed when sublimation; slightly volatilized in low temperature; decomposition point 263C, flash point 250C. non-toxic, no odor, irritant to skin; soluble in water(weak basic), alcohol, chloroform, dichlormethane, carbon tetrachloride, not soluble in diethyl ether.
|hexamine||White crystal||White crystal|
|Chloride(in Cl) ≤||0.015%||0.01%|
|Sulphate(in SO4) ≤||0.02%||0.02%|
|Lead (in Pb) ≤||0.001%||0|
|Ammonium (IN NH4) ≤||0.001%||0.001%|
1. Hexamine is mainly used for plastic resin and a curing agent, catalyst of amino plastics and foaming agent, rubbervulcanization accelerator (accelerator h), textile shrinkage agent.
2. Hexamine can be make explosive, like RDX
3. Hexamine can be used for Solid Fuel Tablets.
4. Can be used in the manufacture of pesticides.
5. Hexamine is the raw material of organic synthesis, which is used to produce chloramphenicol in the pharmaceutical industry.
6. Hexamine can be used as a disinfectant in urinary system, which has no antibacterial effect and is effective against gram negative bacteria. The 20% solution can be used for the treatment of tinea corporis, underarm odor, sweaty feet etc..
7. Hexamine is mixed with sodium hydroxide and sodium phenolate, can mask the phosgene absorber.
8. Hexamine but also as the determination of bismuth, indium, manganese, cobalt, thorium, platinum, magnesium, lithium,copper, uranium, beryllium and tellurium, bromide, iodide and other reagents and chromatographic analytical reagent.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251