|Product Name:||Hexamine||Other Name:||Methenamine|
100-97-0 Hexamine Powder,
C6H12N4 Hexamine Powder
CAS 100-97-0 Hexamine Urotropine Intermediates Raw Material Chemical Methenamine
Hexamine also named urotropine is a kind of raw material for the curing agent of phenolic plastic, the catalytic agent of amino plastic, the blowing agent h(dpt)of vulcanized rubber, the anti shrinking agent for textile goods, diuretic and germicide of pharmacy, the black explosive of military industry and the pesticide of agriculture. And it can be used for the absorbent for light and air in the poison gas mask, if it is mixed with caustic soda & phenoxide.
|Heavy Metal (Pb)||0.001%Max||0.00%|
|PH value||7-9(100gr/L aq.at 20 deg)||8-9|
1. Hexamine is mainly used as a curing agent for resins and plastics, as a catalyst and foaming agent for amino plastics, as an accelerator for rubber vulcanization (accelerator H), and as an anti-shrinking agent for textiles.
2. Hexamine is a raw material for organic synthesis and is used in the pharmaceutical industry to produce chloramphenicol.
3. Hexamine can be used as a disinfectant for the urinary system. It has no antibacterial effect and is effective against Gram-negative bacteria.
4. Hexamine is mixed with sodium hydroxide and sodium phenolate and can be used as a phosgene absorbent in gas masks.
5. Hexamine used in the manufacture of pesticides and pesticides.
6. Hexamine interacts with fuming nitric acid to produce extremely explosive cyclone explosives, referred to as RDX.
7. Hexamine can also be used as a reagent and chromatographic reagent for the determination of bismuth, indium, manganese, cobalt, thallium, platinum, magnesium, lithium, copper, uranium, beryllium, tellurium, bromide, iodide, etc. .
8. Hexamine is a commonly used military fuel.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251