|Product Name:||Hexamine||Other Name:||Urotropine|
Solid Hexamine Powder,
99.3% Purity Hexamine Powder,
C6H12N4 Hexamine Powder
Hexamine Solid Hexamine Agents CAS 100-97-0 C6H12N4 For Resins And Plastics
Hexamine (hexamethylenetetramine), White hygroscopic crystalline powder or colorless shiny rhombus crystal, flammable. The melting point is 263 ° C. If it exceeds this melting point, it will sublimate and decompose, but will not melt.
1. Hexamine is mainly used for plastic resin and a curing agent, catalyst of amino plastics and foaming agent, rubbervulcanization accelerator (accelerator h), textile shrinkage agent.
2. Can be used in the manufacture of pesticides.
3. Hexamine is the raw material of organic synthesis, which is used to produce chloramphenicol in the pharmaceutical industry.
4. Hexamine can be used as a disinfectant in urinary system, which has no antibacterial effect and is effective against gram negative bacteria. The 20% solution can be used for the treatment of tinea corporis, underarm odor, sweaty feet etc..
5. Hexamine is mixed with sodium hydroxide and sodium phenolate, can mask the phosgene absorber.
6. Hexamine but also as the determination of bismuth, indium, manganese, cobalt, thorium, platinum, magnesium, lithium,copper, uranium, beryllium and tellurium, bromide, iodide and other reagents and chromatographic analytical reagent.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251