30525-89-4 Paraformaldehyde Prills,
Paper Making Paraformaldehyde Prills,
Solid Paraformaldehyde Prills
Paraformaldehyde Prills 96% Paraformaldehyde Powder CAS 30525-89-4 Paraformaldehyde Solid
Paraformaldehyde (chemical formula: HO-(CH2O)n-H, n=10-100), it is a low molecular weight white crystalline powder with formaldehyde smell. It is a very stable chemical substance. It is insoluble in ethanol, slightly soluble in cold water, and soluble in dilute acid and alkali. Its relative density is relative density (air=1) 1.03; (water=1) 1.39.
Paraformaldehyde is mainly used in the production and use of herbicides. It is also mostly used in the production of synthetic resins (such as artificial horn products or artificial ivory) and adhesives. It can also be used in the pharmaceutical industry. It is the effective ingredient of contraceptive creams, and the disinfection of pharmacies, clothes and bedding. It can also be used as a fumigant, disinfectant and insecticide.
|Appearance||White powder or granule|
1. Resin: urea-formaldehyde resin, phenolic resin, Polyacetal resin, melamine resin, ion exchange resin.
2. Coating: Synthesize automotive paint.
3. Pesticide: Synthesize Glyphosate, acetochlor, butachlor.
4. Papermaking: Synthesize paper strengthening agent.
5. Foundry industry: Foundry release agent, Adhesives Agent.
6. Medicine: disinfectants, Acyeterion.
7. Organic Chemicals: Used in the preparation of pentaerythritol, trimethylolpropane, glycerol, acrylic acid, methyl acrylate.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251