ISO 14001 PFA Paraformaldehyde,
30525-89-4 PFA Paraformaldehyde
Polyoxymethylene CAS NO 30525-89-4 High Quality Powder Of 96% Min Paraformaldehyde
Paraformaldehyde (IUPAC name Polyoxymethylene, POM) is a polymer of formaldehyde (high molecular weight polyoxymethylene), with a general structure length of eight to one hundred single Chemicalbook positions. Long-chain paraformaldehyde is commonly used in heat-resistant plastics, also known as polyoxymethylene plastics (POE, Derlin produced by DuPont). Paraformaldehyde decomposes quickly and releases slightly odorous formaldehyde.
|Appearance||White Powder||White Powder|
|Formic Acid, %||0.03||0.018|
|Conslusion||The quality of this batch of products is in confirmity with the standard of Q/QSY001-2017.|
1. Pesticides: synthetic acetochlor, butachlor and glyphosate, etc.
2. Coating: Synthetic high-end automotive paint.
3. Resins: synthetic urea-formaldehyde resins, phenolic resins, polyacetal resins, melamine resins, ion exchange resins, etc. and various adhesives.
4. Papermaking: synthetic paper strengthening agent.
5. Casting: Foundry sand removal Chemicalbook film agent, synthetic casting adhesive.
6. Breeding industry: fumigation disinfectant.
7. Organic raw materials: used to prepare pentaerythritol, trimethylolpropane, glycerin, acrylic acid, methyl acrylate, methacrylic acid, N-hydroxymethacrylamide, alkyl phenol, methyl vinyl ketone, etc.
8. Others: medicine and disinfection.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251