0.05% Ash Paraformaldehyde Powder,
30525-89-4 Paraformaldehyde Powder,
96% Purity Paraformaldehyde Powder
Paraformaldehyde Powder 96% With CAS No.: 30525-89-4 Paraformaldehyde Industrial Grade
Paraformaldehyde is a white, solid polymer of formaldehyde with the pungent, characteristic formaldehyde odor. Paraformaldehyde is made up of connected formaldehyde molecules. Paraformaldehyde is slightly soluble in alcohols and insoluble in ethers, hydrocarbons, and carbon tetrachloride. It is relative insoluble in cold water, but soluble in hot water with depolymerization.
|Appearance||White Powder||White Powder|
|Formic Acid, %||0.03||0.018|
|Conslusion||The quality of this batch of products is in confirmity with the standard of Q/QSY001-2017.|
1. Transport vehicles should be equipped with relevant fire equipment and equipment for handling emergent leakage.
2. Exhaust pipe of the carrier should be equipped with fire device.
3. Don’t mix transport with oxidant, reducing agent, acids, alkali and edible chemicals.
4. Should be prevented from solarization, rain, and high temperature, fire and heat during transportation.
5. Carriers should be thoroughly cleaned after transportation finishing.
1. Paraformaldehyde is mainly used in the production and use of herbicides.
2. Paraformaldehyde can be used in the preparation of synthetic resins (such as artificial horn products or artificial ivory) and adhesives.
3. Paraformaldehyde can be used in the production of coatings, like the synthesis of high-grade automotive paint.
4. Paraformaldehyde can be used in the production of papermaking, like the synthesis of paper reinforcing agent.
5. Paraformaldehyde can be used in the pharmaceutical industry (the active ingredient of contraceptive creams) and the disinfection of pharmacies, clothes and bedding.
6. Paraformaldehyde can also be used as a fumigant, fungicide and insecticide.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251