White Solid PFA Paraformaldehyde,
30525-89-4 PFA Paraformaldehyde,
Polyoxymethylene Para Powder
Polyoxymethylene Powder White Solid Paraformaldehyde Powder For Resin
Paraformaldehyde (PFA) is the smallest polyoxymethylene, the polymerization product of formaldehyde with a typical degree of polymerization of 8–100 units. Paraformaldehyde commonly has a slight odor of formaldehyde due to decomposition. Paraformaldehyde is a poly-acetal.
|Appearance||White Powder||White Powder|
|Formic Acid, %||0.03||0.018|
|Conslusion||The quality of this batch of products is in confirmity with the standard of Q/QSY001-2017.|
1. Farm chemical: composite acetochlor, butachlor, ect.
2. Paint: composite high-end automobile paint.
3. Resin: composite urea resin, phenolic resin, ect. and various adhesives.
4. Papermaking: composite paper intensifier.
5. Casting: casting remover and adhesive of casting synthesis.
6. Cultivation industry: fumigation disinfectant.
7. Organic raw materials: for the production of glycerol, crylic acid, and so on.
8. Others: medicine and disinfection.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251