|Name:||Caustic Soda Pearls||Other Name:||Sodium Hydroxide|
|Appearance:||Colorless Transparent Crystal||Grade Standard:||Industrial Grade|
Crystal Caustic Soda Sodium Hydroxide,
1310-73-2 Caustic Soda Sodium Hydroxide,
Caustic Soda Prills
Caustic Soda Pearls/Prills 99% NAOH Sodium Hydroxide CAS 1310-73-2
Caustic soda in pearl is granular caustic soda, also known as pearl caustic soda, a kind of solid caustic soda (sodium hydroxide) product, chemical formula: NaOH. According to the particle size, it can be divided into coarse-grained alkali and particulate alkali. The particle size of the particulate alkali is about 0.7mm, and the shape is very similar to washing powder.
|Test Items||Standard||Test Result|
|Assay (NaOH) %||≥99.0||99.06|
|Sodium Carbonate (Na2CO3)%||≤0.5||0.45|
|Sodium Chloride (NaCl)%||≤0.03||0.02|
|Iron Sesquioxide (Fe2O3) %||≤0.005||0.0013|
1. In the chemical industry, it is used to manufacture formic acid, oxalic acid, borax, phenol, sodium cyanide, soap, synthetic fatty acid, synthetic detergent, etc.
2. In textile printing and dyeing industry, it is used as a solvent for cotton cloth desizing agent, scouring agent, mercerizing agent, vat dye and Haichang blue dye.
3. Used in the smelting industry to manufacture aluminum hydroxide, aluminum oxide and metal surface treatment agents. In the instrument industry, it is used as an acid neutralizer, decolorizer, and deodorizer.
4. The adhesive industry is used as starch gelatinizer and neutralizer.
5. In addition, it is widely used in enamel, medicine, cosmetics, tanning, coatings, pesticides, glass and other industries.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251