|Product Name:||Soda Ash Light||Other Name:||Sodium Carbonate|
|CAS No.:||497-19-8||Appearance:||White Powder|
99.2% Sodium Carbonate Soda Ash,
OHSAS18001 Sodium Carbonate Soda Ash,
497-19-8 Sodium Carbonate Na2CO3
Soda Ash Light 99.2% White Powder Na2CO3 Industrial Grade Sodium Carbonate
Sodium carbonate is classified as salt but not alkali. Sodium carbonate containing ten crystal waters is a colorless crystal. The crystal water is unstable and easily weathered. It turns into white powder Na2CO3. It is a strong electrolyte with the properties of salt and thermal stability. It is easily soluble in water, and its aqueous solution is alkaline. Sex. In the international market, it is also called soda or soda ash. It is a very important organic chemical raw material. It is mainly used in the processing and production of flat glass. It is also widely used in daily washing, acid neutralization, food processing and other aspects.
|Test Items||Premium Grade||First grade||Qualified Grade||Test Results|
|Total base amount (calculated by the mass fraction of Na2CO3 on dry basis) % ≥||99.2||98.8||98||99.5|
|Total alkali content (calculated by the mass fraction of Na2CO3 on wet basis) % ≥||97.9||97.5||96.7||99.1|
|Sodium chloride (by mass fraction of NaCl on dry basis) % ≤||0.7||0.9||1.2||0.45|
|Mass fraction of iron (Fe) (dry basis) % ≤||0.0035||0.0006||0.01||0.001|
|Sulphate (by mass fraction of SO4 on dry basis) % ≤||0.03||-||-||-|
|Mass fraction of water insolubles % ≤||0.03||0.1||0.15||0.01|
1. In metallurgical industry, it is used as smelting flux and flotation agent for beneficiation, steelmaking and antimony smelting are used as desulfurization agent.
2. Make noodles. Microorganisms will generate acid during the process of making noodles, and the dough will become sour after it is initiated. Alkali must be added to neutralize it to make delicious noodles.
3. Used to make water glass, sodium dichromate, sodium nitrate, sodium fluoride, baking soda, borax, trisodium phosphate, etc.
4. Decontamination. Teapots or other utensils that often drink tea have too much tea stain, which is not easy to brush off. Soak it in alkaline water and brush it again. Of course, you can also send things with a lot of grease stains.
5. In the tanning industry, it is used for degreasing raw hides, neutralizing chrome tanned leather and improving the alkalinity of chrome tanning liquor.
6. Alkali has a strong degreasing effect, which can remove excess oil on the raw materials of oily dry goods.
7. Used in the food industry as a neutralizer and leavening agent, such as the manufacture of amino acids, soy sauce, and pasta foods such as steamed bread, buns, etc. It can also be made into alkaline water and added to pasta to increase elasticity and ductility.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251