|Product Name:||Sodium Bicarbonate||Content:||99% - 100.5%|
|Molecular Formula:||NaHCO3||Appearance:||White Powder|
|CAS:||144-55-8||Other Name:||Baking Soda|
100.5% Sodium Bicarbonate Baking Soda,
NaHCO3 Sodium Bicarbonate Baking Soda,
Crystalline Sodium Bicarbonate Baking Soda
Baking Soda Food Grade Loosening Agent 100.5% Sodium Bicarbonate Feed Grade
Sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3) is commonly known as baking soda. Small white crystals, the solubility in water is less than that of sodium carbonate. It is also an industrial chemical. The solid starts to decompose gradually at above 50℃ to produce sodium carbonate, carbon dioxide and water, and it decomposes completely at 270℃. Sodium bicarbonate is an acid salt formed by the neutralization of a strong base and a weak acid, and it appears weakly alkaline when dissolved in water. Sodium bicarbonate will leave sodium carbonate after its action, too much use will make the finished product have an alkaline taste.
|Test Items||Standards||Test Results|
|Appearance||Crystalline powder||Crystalline powder|
|Drying and Decrement %||≤0.20||0.06|
|PH(10G/L Aqueous Solution)||≤8.5||8.3|
|Ammonium Salt||Past the test||Past the test|
|Clarity Degree||Past the test||Past the test|
|Chloride(as Cl) %||≤0.40||0.08|
|Heavy Metal(as Pb) (mg/kg)||≤5.0||＜5.0|
1. Baking soda is a widely used loosening agent in the food industry. It is used in the production of biscuits, cakes, steamed bread, bread, etc., and is a carbon dioxide generator in soda drinks. Sodium bicarbonate is heated to produce carbon dioxide gas.
2. Baking soda can be compounded with alum to form alkaline baking powder.
3. Used as a detergent for wool.
4. Used for leather tanning, mineral processing, smelting, metal heat treatment, etc.
5. Used in fire-fighting equipment to produce acid-base fire extinguishing agent and foam fire extinguishing agent.
Al2(SO4)3 + 6NaHCO3 = 3Na2SO4 + 2Al(OH)3↓ + 6CO2↑Aluminum hydroxide covers the surface of the combustion material to isolate the air and produce
CO2 does not support combustion and can also extinguish fire.
6. The rubber industry uses it in combination with alum and H pore-forming agent to produce uniform pores for rubber and sponge production.
7. The metallurgical industry is used as a flux for casting steel ingots. Used in the machinery industry as a forming aid for cast steel (sand foundry) sand molds.
8. In the printing and dyeing industry, it is used as a fixing agent for dyeing and printing, an acid-base buffer, and a post-treatment agent for fabric dyeing and finishing.
9. Blowing agent, using the principle that baking soda can release gas at high temperature
10. Desulfurization. As the main product of baking soda desulfurization is sodium nitrite, the application prospects of the glass industry are relatively broad.
11. The addition of sodium bicarbonate in the feed can supplement the reduction of carbonate in the blood caused by the poultry's wheezing (too much exhaled CO2), thereby improving the body's calcium metabolism.
12. Adding sodium bicarbonate to the feed can improve the mobility of phosphorus in the eggs and maintain the concentration of phosphorus in the blood of the eggs at the level of eggshell formation.
13. Adding sodium bicarbonate to the feed can provide a source of sodium and maintain a proper sodium concentration in the blood.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251