|Product Name:||Soda Ash Light||Other Name:||Sodium Carbonate|
|CAS No.:||497-19-8||Appearance:||White Powder|
ISO9001 Sodium Carbonate Soda Ash,
Alkali Ash Sodium Carbonate Soda Ash,
Washing Soda Ash Sodium Carbonate Na2CO3
Sodium Carbonate Soda Ash Light 99.2%Min Soda/Alkali Ash/Washing Soda Ash
Soda ash, also known as sodium carbonate, is a white odorless powder or granule at room temperature. It is an important chemical basic raw material. It is widely used in light industry, daily chemical, building materials, chemical industry, food industry, metallurgy, textile, petroleum, national defense, medicine and other fields. In daily life, edible soda ash can be used as a neutralizer and leavening agent, such as the manufacture of amino acids, soy sauce, steamed bread, bread and so on.
|Test Items||Premium Grade||First grade||Qualified Grade||Test Results|
|Total base amount (calculated by the mass fraction of Na2CO3 on dry basis) % ≥||99.2||98.8||98||99.5|
|Total alkali content (calculated by the mass fraction of Na2CO3 on wet basis) % ≥||97.9||97.5||96.7||99.1|
|Sodium chloride (by mass fraction of NaCl on dry basis) % ≤||0.7||0.9||1.2||0.45|
|Mass fraction of iron (Fe) (dry basis) % ≤||0.0035||0.0006||0.01||0.001|
|Sulphate (by mass fraction of SO4 on dry basis) % ≤||0.03||-||-||-|
|Mass fraction of water insolubles % ≤||0.03||0.1||0.15||0.01|
1. Used in the food industry as a neutralizer and leavening agent, such as the manufacture of amino acids, soy sauce, and pasta foods such as steamed bread, buns, etc. It can also be made into alkaline water and added to pasta to increase elasticity and ductility.
2. The glass industry is the largest consumer of soda ash, which consumes 0.2 tons of soda ash per ton of glass. Commonly used to make water glass, sodium dichromate, sodium nitrate, sodium fluoride, baking soda, borax, trisodium phosphate, etc.
3. In metallurgical industry, it is used as smelting flux and flotation agent for beneficiation, steelmaking and antimony smelting are used as desulfurization agent.
4. In the leather industry, it is used for degreasing raw hides, neutralizing chrome tanned leather and improving the alkalinity of chrome tanning liquor.
5. Used as water softener in printing and dyeing industry.
6. Use the reaction of fatty acid and soda ash to make soap.
7. Soda ash is also used in the production of refractory materials and glazes in the ceramic industry.
8. Used in the production of synthetic detergent additives sodium tripolyphosphate and other sodium phosphate salts, etc.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251