|Product Name:||Soda Ash||Application:||Glass, Food, Washing|
|Molecular Formula:||Na2CO3||CAS No.:||497-19-8|
9.2% Min Sodium Carbonate Na2CO3,
Glass Sodium Carbonate Na2CO3,
Textile Sodium Carbonate Na2CO3
99.5% Soda Ash Light 99.2% Min Sodium Carbonate Na2CO3 For Glass And Textile
Soda ash light is white powder, without odor. The light soda ash has water absorption and is compatible with water. The aqueous solution is alkaline and has a certain irritation. Under normal temperature conditions, exposed to the air, it can absorb CO2 and water, and can release heat, which can be converted into NAHCO3 agglomerates.
|Test Items||Premium Grade||First grade||Qualified Grade||Test Results|
|Total base amount (calculated by the mass fraction of Na2CO3 on dry basis) % ≥||99.2||98.8||98||99.5|
|Total alkali content (calculated by the mass fraction of Na2CO3 on wet basis) % ≥||97.9||97.5||96.7||99.1|
|Sodium chloride (by mass fraction of NaCl on dry basis) % ≤||0.7||0.9||1.2||0.45|
|Mass fraction of iron (Fe) (dry basis) % ≤||0.0035||0.0006||0.01||0.001|
|Sulphate (by mass fraction of SO4 on dry basis) % ≤||0.03||-||-||-|
|Mass fraction of water insolubles % ≤||0.03||0.1||0.15||0.01|
Soda ash light is an important chemical raw material. It is widely used in chemical, glass, metallurgy, papermaking, printing and dyeing, synthetic detergent, petrochemical, food, medicine and health industries.
1. In the field of building materials, the glass industry is the largest consumer of soda, consuming 0.2 tons of soda per ton of glass.
2. Chemical industry, used in the manufacture of sodium silicate, sodium bicarbonate, borax, etc.
3. Metallurgical industry, used as smelting flux, beneficiation flotation agent, steelmaking and antimony desulfurization agent.
4. Used as a softener in the printing and dyeing industry.
5. In the tanning industry, it is used for degreasing raw leather, neutralizing chrome tanned leather, and improving the alkalinity of chrome tanning liquid.
6. In the daily chemical industry, it is used to produce synthetic detergent additive sodium tripolyphosphate and other sodium phosphate salts.
7. In the food industry, food-grade soda is used to produce monosodium glutamate, pasta, etc.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251