|Product:||Soda Ash Dense||Type:||Sodium Carbonate|
|MF:||Na2CO3||Appearance:||White Fine Particle|
Soda Ash Dense Na2CO3 Sodium Carbonate,
White Na2CO3 Sodium Carbonate,
OHSAS18001 Na2CO3 Sodium Carbonate
High Quality Soda Ash Dense Na2CO3 Sodium Carbonate Industrial Use
According to the difference in density, soda ash is mainly divided into light soda ash (hereinafter referred to as light soda) and dense soda ash (hereinafter referred to as dense soda). Its chemical composition is sodium carbonate, but the physical form is different: the density of light soda is 500-600kg/ m3, in the form of white crystalline powder; the density of dense soda ash is 1000-1200kg/m3, in the form of white fine particles. Compared with light alkali, dense soda ash has the characteristics of firmness, large particles, high density, low moisture absorption, not easy to agglomerate, not easy to fly, and good fluidity. In addition, there are also ultra-light soda ash and ultra-dense soda ash, with a density of about 370kg/m3 and 1550-2553kg/m3, respectively.
Soda ash dense is a white granular anhydrous substance that is easily soluble in water. It can absorb CO2 and water when exposed to the air at room temperature, and emit heat, gradually turning into NaHCO3 and agglomerating.
|Test Items||Premium Grade||First grade||Qualified Grade||Test Results|
|Total base amount (calculated by the mass fraction of Na2CO3 on dry basis) % ≥||99.2||98.8||98||99.5|
|Total alkali content (calculated by the mass fraction of Na2CO3 on wet basis) % ≥||97.9||97.5||96.7||99.1|
|Sodium chloride (by mass fraction of NaCl on dry basis) % ≤||0.7||0.9||1.2||0.44|
|Mass fraction of iron (Fe) (dry basis) % ≤||0.0035||0.0006||0.01||0.0013|
|Mass fraction of water insolubles % ≤||0.03||0.1||0.15||0.01|
|Bulk density (g/ml) ≥||0.9||0.9||0.9||1|
|Particle size, sieve residue %||180um ≥||70||65||60||84.6|
Soda ash is one of the important chemical raw materials, and its uses mainly include the following areas:
1. In the field of building materials, soda ash, as one of the main raw materials for flat glass, provides sodium ions for the reaction and is also the main component of the clarifying agent.
2. In the field of chemical production, soda ash is widely used in the production of sodium silicate (commonly known as soda ash, water glass), sodium bicarbonate (commonly known as baking soda), sodium fluoride, dichromate and other products.
3. In the field of printing, dyeing and metallurgy, soda ash acts as a water softener in the production process of textiles, or as a co-solvent for smelting, a flotation agent for ore dressing, and a desulfurizer for steelmaking.
4. In the field of food processing, soda ash acts as a neutralizer, leavening agent, buffer, and dough improver as a pasta additive to increase the taste and flexibility of pasta. It can also be used as a main auxiliary additive in the production of monosodium glutamate and soy sauce.
5. In addition, soda ash is also widely used in environmental desulfurization, medical products, leather making, papermaking, etc., high-end soda ash can also be used in the manufacture of CRT glass bulbs and optical glass.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251