|Product:||Soda Ash Dense||Type:||Sodium Carbonate|
Dyeing Sodium Carbonate Soda Ash,
ISO14001 Sodium Carbonate Soda Ash,
1200kg/m3 Sodium Carbonate Na2CO3
Dense Soda Ash 99.2min Sodium Carbonate Na2CO3 For Printing And Dyeing
Sodium carbonate is also known as soda ash, soda ash and soda powder. The chemical formula is Na2CO3. Sodium carbonate at room temperature is white, odorless, powdery or fine-grained crystals. There are two main types of soda ash products, namely dense soda ash and light soda ash. There is no difference in the chemical formula between the two soda ash. The biggest difference lies in the difference in physical properties, such as bulk density, particle size and shape. Generally, the density of light soda ash is 500-600kg/m3, and the density of dense soda ash is 1000-1200kg/m3. Dense soda ash is made from light soda ash that hydrates with water under certain temperature conditions to produce sodium carbonate monohydrate. Compared with anhydrous sodium carbonate, sodium carbonate monohydrate has dense and smooth crystals, and large and uniform crystal particles. After heating and dehydration, the crystals still retain their original characteristics, and the bulk density is twice that of light soda ash. Therefore, it has been widely used in glass, metallurgy and pigment industries.
|Test Items||Premium Grade||First grade||Qualified Grade||Test Results|
|Total base amount (calculated by the mass fraction of Na2CO3 on dry basis) % ≥||99.2||98.8||98||99.5|
|Total alkali content (calculated by the mass fraction of Na2CO3 on wet basis) % ≥||97.9||97.5||96.7||99.1|
|Sodium chloride (by mass fraction of NaCl on dry basis) % ≤||0.7||0.9||1.2||0.44|
|Mass fraction of iron (Fe) (dry basis) % ≤||0.0035||0.0006||0.01||0.0013|
|Sulphate (by mass fraction of SO4 on dry basis) % ≤||0.03||-||-||-|
|Mass fraction of water insolubles % ≤||0.03||0.1||0.15||0.01|
|Bulk density (g/ml) ≥||0.9||0.9||0.9||1|
|Particle size, sieve residue %||180um ≥||70||65||60||84.6|
1. Soda ash has a wide range of uses, and its alkalinity is generally used. It can be used to make glass, such as flat glass, bottle glass, optical glass and high-grade utensils.
2. It can also be used to make soap by the reaction of fatty acid and soda ash.
3. In the softening of hard water, the refining of petroleum and oils, and the removal of sulfur and phosphorus in the metallurgical industry.
4. It is used in mineral processing, preparation of copper, lead, nickel, tin, uranium, aluminum and other metals, and sodium salt, metal carbonate, bleach, filler, detergent, catalyst and dye in the chemical industry.
5. Soda ash is also used in the production of refractory materials and glazes in the ceramic industry.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251