|Name:||Soda Ash Dense||Other Name:||Sodium Carbonate|
|Appearance:||White Granular||Package:||50kg / Bag|
50kg / Bag Sodium Carbonate Soda Ash,
White Granular Sodium Carbonate Soda Ash,
Na2CO3 Sodium Carbonate Soda Ash
Soda Ash Dense 99.2Min Sodium Carbonate Na2CO3 CAS No.497-19-8
Soda ash dense is made from soda ash light that hydrates with water under certain temperature conditions to produce sodium carbonate monohydrate. Compared with anhydrous sodium carbonate, sodium carbonate monohydrate has dense and smooth crystals, and large and uniform crystal particles. After heating and dehydration, the crystals still retain their original characteristics, and the bulk density is twice that of soda ash light. Therefore, it has been widely used in glass, metallurgy and pigment industries. And it is more economical than soda ash light in terms of packaging, storage and transportation. Soda ash dense is mainly produced by the trona method, which uses trona as a raw material to produce soda ash dense by evaporation or carbonization.
|Test Items||Premium Grade||First grade||Qualified Grade||Test Results|
|Total base amount (calculated by the mass fraction of Na2CO3 on dry basis) % ≥||99.2||98.8||98||99.5|
|Total alkali content (calculated by the mass fraction of Na2CO3 on wet basis) % ≥||97.9||97.5||96.7||99.1|
|Sodium chloride (by mass fraction of NaCl on dry basis) % ≤||0.7||0.9||1.2||0.44|
|Mass fraction of iron (Fe) (dry basis) % ≤||0.0035||0.0006||0.01||0.0013|
|Sulphate (by mass fraction of SO4 on dry basis) % ≤||0.03||-||-||-|
|Mass fraction of water insolubles % ≤||0.03||0.1||0.15||0.01|
|Bulk density (g/ml) ≥||0.9||0.9||0.9||1|
|Particle size, sieve residue %||180um ≥||70||65||60||84.6|
The applications of dense sodium carbonate are as follows:
1. Glass fiber: It can be used to produce glass fiber and used in the glass fiber industry.
2. Soap: It can be used to produce soap and used in the soap industry.
3. Glass products: can be used to produce glass products and used in the glass products industry.
4. Petroleum: It can be used to produce petroleum and used in the petroleum industry.
5. Papermaking: it can be used to make paper and used in the paper industry.
6. Weaving: It can be used for weaving and used in the textile industry.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251