|Name:||Calcium Chloride Dihydrate||Chemical Formula:||CaCl2|
|Appearance:||White Flakes||Other Name:||74% Calcium Chloride|
74% Calcium Chloride Dihydrate,
25kg / Bag Calcium Chloride Dihydrate,
White Flakes Calcium Chloride Dihydrate
Cacl2 Calcium Choride Industry Grade 74% Calcium Chloride Dihydrate Flakes
Calcium chloride dihydrate is a colorless cubic crystal, white or off-white, with granular, honeycomb, block, spherical, irregular granular, and powdery shapes. Non-toxic, odorless, slightly bitter taste. It has strong hygroscopicity and is easily soluble in water and ethanol. The most common use of calcium chloride dihydrate in the market is to use it as a snow melting agent.
|Index||Standard value||Detection value|
|Calcium Chloride (CaCl2) content, w/%||≥74%||75.1|
|Free base [as Ca(OH)2], w/%||≤0.20||0.1|
|Total alkali metal chloride (as NaCl), w/%||≤5.0||4.1|
|Water insoluble matter, w/%||≤0.15||0|
|Iron (Fe), w/%||≤0.006||0|
|Total magnesium (as MgCl2), w/%||≤0.5||0|
|Sulfate (as CaSO4), w/%||≤0.05||0.02|
1. Mainly used in refrigerant, antifreeze, automobile antifreeze, and fire extinguishing agent.
2. A flame retardant for the finishing of cotton fabrics and fine rework.
3. It is used to remove SO42- in the production of chloride, caustic soda and inorganic fertilizer.
4. Used as a coagulant of sodium alginate in food processing industry.
5. Used for the purification of non-ferrous metals such as zinc ore in the metallurgical industry.
6. In agriculture, it can be used as a spray for preventing dry heat and wind disease in wheat, as an antiseptic for apples and other fruits, and as a salt soil conditioner.
7. The construction industry can be used as an adhesive and wood preservative.
8.Dustproof and antifreeze during transportation in the coal industry.
9. Rubber industry coagulant.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251