|Product Name:||Anhydrous Calcium Chloride||Chemical Formula:||CaCl2|
|CAS No.:||10043-52-4||Other Name:||Calcium Chloride|
94% Anhydrous CaCl2 Calcium Choride,
10043-52-4 CaCl2 Calcium Choride,
White Pellet CaCl2 Calcium Choride
Industry Grade Calcium Choride Prills 94% Anhydrous Calcium Choride Chloride Pellet
Calcium chloride is a salt formed by chloride ions and calcium ions. Anhydrous calcium chloride has strong hygroscopicity and is used as a desiccant for various substances. In addition, it is also used as a road dust prevention, soil conditioner, refrigerant, water purifying agent, and sizing agent. It is a widely used chemical reagent, pharmaceutical raw material, food additive, feed additive and raw material for manufacturing calcium metal.
|Index||Standard value||Detection value|
|Calcium Chloride (CaCl2) content, w/%||≥94||95|
|Free base [as Ca(OH)2], w/%||≤0.25||0.15|
|Total alkali metal chloride (as NaCl), w/%||≤5.0||2.9|
|Water insoluble matter, w/%||≤0.25||0.08|
|Iron (Fe), w/%||≤0.006||0.004|
|Total magnesium (as MgCl2), w/%||≤0.5||0.2|
|Sulfate (as CaSO4), w/%||≤0.05||0.04|
The main uses of anhydrous calcium chloride are as follows:
1. Used as a multi-purpose desiccant, such as drying of nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide and other gases. Used as a dehydrating agent in the production of alcohols, esters, ethers and resins. Calcium chloride aqueous solution is an important refrigerant for refrigerators and ice making. It can accelerate the hardening of concrete and increase the cold resistance of construction mortar. It is an excellent antifreeze for construction. Used as an anti-fogging agent in ports, dust collectors on roads, and fabric fire retardants. Used as a protective and refining agent for aluminum-magnesium metallurgy. It is a precipitant for the production of lake pigments. Used for waste paper processing and deinking. It is the raw material for the production of calcium salt.
2. Chelating agent; curing agent; calcium enhancer; refrigerant for freezing; desiccant; anticaking agent; microbial inhibitor; pickling agent; tissue improver.
3. Used as a desiccant, road dust collector, antifogging agent, fabric fire retardant, food preservative and used to make calcium salt
4. Used as lubricant additive
5. Used as an analytical reagent
6. It is mainly used for the treatment of exudative edema, intestinal and ureteral colic, magnesium poisoning, etc. caused by the decrease of blood calcium.
7. Used as calcium fortifier, curing agent, chelating agent and desiccant in the food industry.
8. Desiccant that can increase the permeability of bacterial cell walls. Granular anhydrous calcium chloride is often used as a desiccant to fill the drying tube. Macroalgae (or seaweed ash) dried with calcium chloride can be used for the production of soda ash Calcium chloride can reduce the freezing point of water. Spreading calcium chloride hydrate on the road can prevent freezing and deicing and melting snow, but the salt water after melting ice and snow will destroy the soil and vegetation along the road and deteriorate the concrete of the road.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251