|Product Name:||Hexamine||Other Name:||Methenamine/urotropine|
|MF:||C6H12N4||Application:||Water Treatment Insecticide|
99% Urotropine/Hexamine/HMTA C6H12N4 Hexamethylenetetramine CAS 100-97-0
Urotropine/Hexamine is white crystal powder, odorless,irritate the skin.Relative Density1.27(25℃).At about 263 ℃ sublimation and part of the decomposition.flash_point 250°C. Water_soluble 895 g/L (20°C). Soluble in water, ethanol and chloroform, insoluble in ether. Combustion flame colorless.
|Heavy Metal (Pb)||0.001%Max||0.00%|
|PH value||7-9(100gr/L aq.at 20 deg)||8-9|
1. Hexamine is mainly used for plastic resin and a curing agent, catalyst of amino plastics and foaming agent, rubbervulcanization accelerator (accelerator h), textile shrinkage agent.
2. Hexamine can be make explosive, like RDX
3. Hexamine can be used for Solid Fuel Tablets.
4. Can be used in the manufacture of pesticides.
5. Hexamine is the raw material of organic synthesis, which is used to produce chloramphenicol in the pharmaceutical industry.
6. Hexamine can be used as a disinfectant in urinary system, which has no antibacterial effect and is effective against gram negative bacteria. The 20% solution can be used for the treatment of tinea corporis, underarm odor, sweaty feet etc..
7. Hexamine is mixed with sodium hydroxide and sodium phenolate, can mask the phosgene absorber.
8. Hexamine but also as the determination of bismuth, indium, manganese, cobalt, thorium, platinum, magnesium, lithium,copper, uranium, beryllium and tellurium, bromide, iodide and other reagents and chromatographic analytical reagent.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251