|Name:||Anionic Polyacrylamide||Other Name:||APAM|
|Application:||Sewage Treatment||Appearance:||White Powder|
Hongzheng C3H5NO pam powder,
Hongzheng 9003-05-8 pam powder,
Hongzheng ISO9001 pam water treatment
Anionic Polyacrylamide APAM Textile Chemicals PAM Powder For Water Treatment Flocculant
Anionic polyacrylamide (APAM) is a water-soluble high molecular polymer. It is mainly used for flocculation, sedimentation and clarification of various industrial wastewater, such as wastewater from iron and steel plants, wastewater from electroplating plants, metallurgical wastewater, and coal washing wastewater. Mud dehydration, etc. It can also be used for drinking water clarification and purification treatment. Because its molecular chain contains a certain number of polar groups, it can absorb solid particles suspended in water to bridge between particles or make particles agglomerate to form large flocs through charge neutralization, so it can accelerate particles in suspension The sedimentation has a very obvious effect of speeding up the clarification of the solution and promoting filtration.
|Test items||Specified technical indicators||Results of testing|
|Exterior||Solid granular||Solid granular|
|Molecular weight (ten thousand) ≥||12 million||12.3 million|
|Solid content (%) ≥||90||92|
|Dissolution time (m) ≤||60||55|
|Water insoluble matter (%) ≤||0.3||0.25|
|Sulfate content /% ≤||0.5||0.5|
|Sulfate content /% ≤||1||0.8|
1. Used for sludge dewatering. It can effectively dehydrate the sludge before it enters the filter press. When dewatering, large flocs are produced, non-stick filter cloth, not scattered during filter press, thicker mud cake, high dehydration efficiency , The moisture content of the mud cake is below 80%.
2. It is used for the treatment of domestic sewage and organic wastewater. This product exhibits positive electricity in acidic or alkaline media, so that it can flocculate and settle the sewage with negatively charged suspended particles in the sewage, which is very effective for clarification. Such as the production of grain alcohol wastewater, papermaking wastewater, municipal sewage treatment plant wastewater, beer wastewater, monosodium glutamate factory wastewater, sugar wastewater, high organic content wastewater, feed wastewater, textile printing and dyeing wastewater, etc.
3. Flocculant used for the treatment of tap water with river water as the source of water, with low dosage, good effect and low cost, especially when used in combination with inorganic flocculant. It is a high-efficiency flocculant for tap water plants.
4. Strengthening agent and other auxiliary agents for papermaking. Improve the retention rate of fillers, pigments, etc., and the strength of paper.
5. Used in oilfield economics aids, such as clay anti-swelling agent, thickening agent for oilfield acidification.
6. Used as a textile sizing agent, with stable sizing performance, less sizing, low rate of fabric breakage, and smooth cloth surface.
7. It has strong water solubility and can make hydrophilic and water-insoluble gels. It can introduce various ionic groups and adjust the molecular weight to obtain specific properties. It has good adhesion to many solid surfaces and dissolved substances, so it is widely used Thickening, flocculation, colloid stabilization, drag reduction, adhesion, film formation, scale inhibition, gel and biomedical materials, etc.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251