|Name:||Sodium Hydroxide||CAS No.:||1310 -73-2|
|Other Name:||Caustic Soda||MF:||NaOH|
1310 -73-2 NaOH Sodium Hydroxide,
ISO9001 NaOH Sodium Hydroxide,
NaOH caustic soda salt
High Purity Caustic Soda Flakes 99% NaOH Sodium Hydroxide Flakes With CAS 1310-73-2
|Sodium hydroxide (NaOH)% ≥||98|
|Sodium carbonate (Na2CO3)% ≤||0.05|
|Sodium chloride (NaCL)% ≤||0.8|
|Ferric oxide(Fe2O3)% ≤||0.008|
Sodium hydroxide is one of the most important industrial chemicals.has many different functions and uses.
1. Used in manufacturing a large number of compounds including sodium salts
2. Used in treating cellulose for producing rayon and cellophane
3. Used in manufacturing soaps, detergents, pulp, and paper.
4. Used in petroleum refining.
3. Used to precipitate metals as hydroxides
4. Used in reclaiming rubber, dissolving casein in plastics production, refining vegetable oils, processing textiles
5. Used as an eluant in ion chromatography, etching and electroplating.
6. Used as a strong base in many organic synthesis and base-catalyzed reactions.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251