|Appearance:||White Crystal Powder||Purity:||99.3%|
|MF:||C6H12N4||Stroage:||Cool And Ventilated Warehouse|
Hongzheng 99.3 % Hexamine Powder,
Hongzheng Hexamine Powder,
Hongzheng ISO9001 methenamine
Hexamine High Quality Urotropine Hexamine Powder Purity 99.3 % Methenamine
Hexamine is also known as cyclohexamethylenetetramine, hexamethylenetetramine. It is a colorless and shiny crystal or white crystalline powder with a relative density of 1.27. It sublimates and partially decomposes at 260-263°C. The flash point is 250°C. It tastes sweet at first but bitter, soluble in water, soluble in ethanol or chloroform, and slightly soluble in ether. The aqueous solution is alkaline and can burn when heated to 263°C without melting and sublimation, while being partially decomposed.
Urotropine is made by cyclization of formaldehyde and ammonia.
The use of Methenamine is mainly used as a curing agent for phenolic plastics, a crosslinking agent for oil-soluble phenolic plastics, a catalyst and foaming agent for aminoplasts, and a rubber vulcanization accelerator (accelerator H). It is also used as an anti-shrinking agent for textiles.
|Heavy Metal (Pb)||0.001%Max||0.001%|
|PH value||7-9(100gr/L aq.at 20 deg)||8-9|
2. Accelerator for rubber vulcanization
3. Preservatives in cheese
4. Curing agent for phenolic resin
5. The fuel, shared with 1,3,5-trioxane, will not produce smoke and ashes when burned, and is often used in some heated field rations.
7. Corrosion inhibitor
8. Protein modifier
9. Synthetic RDX
10. React with hydrogen peroxide in citric acid aqueous solution to produce explosive HMTD
11. Production of deodorant and hair restraint
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251