|Product Name:||Light Soda Ash||MF:||Na2CO3|
|Appearance:||White Crystal Or Powder||Keyword:||Sodium Carbonate|
|Application:||Textile, Glass, Detergent, Food, Medicine||Grade:||Food Grade, Industrial Grade, Medicine Grade|
Hongzheng 99.4% Sodium Carbonate Light,
Hongzheng Na2CO3 Sodium Carbonate Light,
Hongzheng 497-19-8 Sodium Carbonate Crystals
Anhydrous Sodium Carbonate Soda Ash Textile 99.4% Na2CO3 Light Dense Soda Ash
Sodium carbonate is also known as soda ash. Soda ash is divided into two varieties: light soda ash and dense soda ash. Light soda ash is white crystalline powder, and dense soda ash is white fine particles. Soda ash is an important inorganic chemical raw material, mainly used in the production of flat glass, glass products and ceramic glaze. It is also widely used in household washing, acid neutralization and food processing.
|Total base amount (calculated by the mass fraction of Na2CO3 on dry basis) ≥||99.40%|
|Total alkali content (calculated by the mass fraction of Na2CO3 on wet basis)/% ≥||98.10%|
|Sodium chloride (by mass fraction of NaCl on dry basis) ≤||0.30%|
|Mass fraction of iron (Fe) (dry basis) ≤||0.003%|
|Sulphate (by mass fraction of SO4 on dry basis) ≤||0.03%|
|Mass fraction of water insolubles ≤||0.02%|
|Bulk density /(g/ml) ≥||0.85|
|Particle size, sieve residue||180μm ≥||75%|
1. The glass industry is the largest consumer of soda ash, which is mainly used for float glass, CRT glass bulbs, and optical glass. It is also used in other sectors such as chemical industry and metallurgy.
2. The use of heavy soda ash can reduce soda dust, reduce raw material consumption, improve working conditions, and improve product quality. At the same time, it can reduce the corrosion effect of alkali powder on refractory materials and prolong the service life of the kiln.
3. As detergent for wool rinsing, bath salt, alkali agent in tanning leather.
4. Used in metallurgical industry as smelting flux and flotation agent for ore dressing, and as desulfurizing agent in steelmaking and antimony smelting.
5. Used as water softener in printing and dyeing industry.
6. In the tanning industry, it is used for degreasing raw hides, neutralizing chrome tanned leather and improving the alkalinity of chrome tanning liquor.
7. Soda ash is also used in the production of refractories and glazes in the ceramic industry.
8. Used in the food industry as a neutralizer and leavening agent, such as the manufacture of amino acids, soy sauce and pasta foods such as steamed bread and bread. It can also be made into alkaline water and added to pasta to increase elasticity and ductility. Sodium carbonate can also be used to produce MSG.
9. Anhydrous sodium carbonate is used for chemical and electrochemical degreasing, electroless copper plating, aluminum corrosion, electrolytic polishing of aluminum and alloys, chemical oxidation of aluminum, sealing after phosphating, rust prevention between processes, and electrolytic degradation In addition to chromium plating and chromium oxide film removal, it is also used in the electrolyte for pre-plating copper, steel plating, and steel alloy plating.
10. The benchmark for calibrating acid in quantitative analysis. Determination of aluminum, sulfur, copper, lead and zinc. Test urine and whole blood glucose. Analyze the co-solvent of silica in cement. Metallurgical analysis, etc.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251