|Molecular Formula:||Na2CO3||Appearance:||White Odorless Powder Or Particle|
|Content:||≥ 98.8%||CAS NO.:||497-19-8|
|EINECS NO.:||231-861-5||National Standard::||GB 210.1-2004|
98% Soda Ash Powder,
231-861-5 Soda Ash Powder,
99.4% na2co3 soda ash
Soda Ash Light Na2CO3 Sodium Carbonate 98%-99.4% Soda Ash CAS 497-19-8
Sodium carbonate is an inorganic compound with a molecular formula of Na₂CO₃ and a molecular weight of 105.99. It is also called soda ash, but it is classified as salt, not alkali. Also known as soda or soda ash in international trade. It is an important inorganic chemical raw material, mainly used in the production of flat glass, glass products and ceramic glaze. It is also widely used in household washing, acid neutralization and food processing.
|Total base amount (calculated by the mass fraction of NaCO3 on dry basis)/% ≥||99.4||99.2||98.8||98|
|Total alkali content (calculated by the mass fraction of NaCO3 on wet basis)/% ≥||98.1||97.9||97.5||96.7|
|Sodium chloride (by mass fraction of NaCl on dry basis)/% ≤||0.3||0.7||0.9||1.2|
|Mass fraction of iron (Fe) (dry basis)/% ≤||0.003||0.0035||0.006||0.01|
|Sulphate (by mass fraction of SO4 on dry basis)/% ≤||0.03||0.03||-||-|
|Mass fraction of water insolubles/% ≤||0.02||0.03||0.1||0.15|
|Bulk density /(g/ml) ≥||0.85||0.9||0.9||0.9|
|Particle size, sieve residue /%||180μm ≥||75||70||65||60|
1. Used as analytical reagent, also used in inorganic synthesis and pharmaceutical industry.
2. Used to treat acidemia. Antacids.
3. Used as a starter in the food industry, a generator of carbon dioxide in soft drinks and cold drinks, and a preservative for butter.
4. It can also be used for film production, leather tanning, mineral processing, smelting, metal heat treatment, fiber, rubber and agricultural seed soaking, etc.
5. It is also used as wool detergent, foam fire extinguishing agent, bath agent and so on.
6. Alkaline agent: leavening agent. It is often formulated with ammonium bicarbonate as a leavening agent for biscuits and cakes. The addition amount in wheat flour is 20g./kg. It can be used with citrinic acid, tartaric acid, etc. to prepare foaming agents for solid refreshing drinks (to produce CO2)
7. Carbon-alkali balance medicine for injection.
8. Used in food, medicine, motion picture film, leather tanning, mineral processing, metallurgy, fiber, rubber and other industries.
9. It can also be detergent and fire extinguishing agent.
Soda Ash Light should be stored in a cool and ventilated warehouse. Keep away from fire and heat. It shall be stored separately from acids, etc., and mixed storage shall be avoided. The storage area shall be equipped with appropriate materials to contain the leakage.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251