|Product:||Caustic Soda||Appearance:||Colorless Transparent Crystal|
|Melting Point:||318.4 ℃||Boiling Point:||1390 ℃|
|Density:||2.13 G/cm³||Molecular Formula:||NaOH|
Hongzheng 98.5% NaOH Sodium Hydroxide,
Hongzheng ISO14001 NaOH Sodium Hydroxide,
Hongzheng 99% Sodium Hydroxide Flakes For Soap
Caustic Soda Flakes 99% NaOH Sodium Hydroxide Flakes For Soap Making Papermaking Textile
Sodium hydroxide, generally in the form of flakes or blocks. It is easily soluble in water (exothermic when dissolved in water) and forms an alkaline solution. It is also deliquescent and can easily absorb water vapor in the air (deliquescent). And carbon dioxide (deteriorating), hydrochloric acid can be added to check whether it is deteriorating. It is widely used in papermaking, soap making, textiles, chemical fiber, printing and dyeing, pesticides, petrochemicals, and chemical water treatment in power systems.
Caustic soda is an important raw material of the chemical industry, mainly used in industries such as artificial fiber, textile, dyestuff, chemicals for daily use, petroleum and petrochemical, organic synthesis, pharmacy, chemical fertilizer, paper making, plastic and water treatment.
|Items||CAUSTIC SODA FLAKES 98.5%|
|NaOH % ≥||98.5|
|NaCl % ≤||0.05|
|Fe2O3 % ≤||0.008|
|Na2CO3 % ≤||0.8|
1. Sodium hydroxide is mainly used in papermaking, cellulose pulp production, soap, synthetic detergent, synthetic fatty acid production and animal and vegetable oil refining.
2. Textile printing and dyeing industry is used as desizing agent, scouring agent and mercerizing agent for cotton cloth.
3. Chemical industry is used to produce borax, sodium cyanide, formic acid, oxalic acid, phenol, etc.
4. The petroleum industry is used for refining petroleum products and for drilling mud in oil fields.
5. It is also used for surface treatment of alumina, zinc and copper, glass, enamel, leather, medicine, dyes and pesticides.
6. Food grade products are used in food industry as acid neutralizer, peeler of citrus and peach, detergent of empty bottles and cans, decolorizing agent and deodorizer.
7. When sodium hydroxide is used as a basic reagent, it can be used as neutralizing agent, matching masking agent, precipitating agent, precipitation masking agent, absorbent of a small amount of carbon dioxide and water, and a chromogenic agent for the determination of ketosterol by thin layer analysis.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251